120V For Use in US, Canada, Mexico, and other countries with 110-120V electrical systems. NOT FOR USE IN EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, OCEANIA.
- TheraBulb Designed Bulb and Lamp to Maximize Near Infrared Output, NIR-A, IR-A, Red Light Therapy
- Emits Infrared Healing Wavelengths 700 - 1000 nanometers
- Includes TheraBulb Near Infrared Small Form-150 Watt Bulb
- Free of Mercury, Teflon, and Lead
- Emits Very Little EMF
- Lamp Pivots From Parallel Surface to 45 Degree Angle
- Uses 120 Volt Household Power
- Includes Operating Instructions
TheraBulb's complete therapeutic infrared lighting solution includes our custom designed lamp made from medical grade plastic with a heavy duty ceramic light socket.
The TheraBulb lamp is designed to be used with and comes paired with the TheraBulb 150 Watt NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb.
The TheraBulb Lamp is only compatible with TheraBulb 150 - original or silicone coated bulbs. Higher wattage / heat bulbs may damage lamp.
Please note that the surface of your TheraBulb may show minor cosmetic blemishes on the coating on the bulb including: small dimples, bubbles, areas of heavier or lighter coating, spots of darker or lighter color and minor marks on the bulb.
TheraBulb uses a thicker that typical coating on the outside surface that is both reflective and protective resulting in a bulb that more efficiently directs the release of infrared light safely through the top of the bulb. These marks may be more apparent when the bulb is on, but in no way negatively impacts the performance or life of the bulb.
Instructions and precautions are emailed upon purchase and included in the product box.