- 240V for Use in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania and other countries with 220-240V electrical systems. NOT FOR USE IN US, CANADA, OR MEXICO.
- Designed to Maximize Near Infrared Output
- Highest Irradiance Per Watt of Any Incandescent TheraBulb
- Emits Energy from 400nm-1000nm. This includes
- Red Light: 650nm-699nm
- Other Visible Light: 400nm-649nm
- Near Infrared Energy: 700nm-1000nm
- Peak (Predominant) Wavelength: 700nm (9.59%)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 270°C
- Irradiance at Portions of a Meter:
- .33M: .16 mW/cm2
- .5M: .027 mW/cm2
- 1M: .01 mW/cm2
Wavelength Output and Distribution, Irradiance, Operating Temperature, and Absence of EMF Verified in Independent ISO 17025-Accredited Laboratory
- Full Size Filament in Compact Glass Shell
- RoHS Compliant Certified Product - Free of Hazardous and Toxic Materials (Including Mercury, Teflon, and Lead) - CE Certified
- Lab Certified Not to Emit EMF
- Size R95: 5.25 Inches High by 3.75 Inches in Diameter
- Fits Euro E27 Socket Rated at 150 Watts or Higher
- Compatible With 220-240V Infrared Saunas that Use Incandescent Infrared Bulbs
- Infrared Filtering Eyewear Recommended While In Use
If you are purchasing TheraBulb as a replacement for a bulb in an existing lamp, click here for important information.
TheraBulb's 150 Watt 240 Volt NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb is a premium incandescent infrared bulb that emits infrared light in the healing wavelengths 700 - 1000 nannometers.
The bulb is designed to deliver penetrating near infrared light and soothing warmth.
The TheraBulb 150 Watt - 240 Volt bulb is RoHS compliant and bears the CE mark, meaning it is free of specific hazardous materials restricted by Directive 2002/95/EC and meets EU health, safety, and environmental protection standards.
There may be slight variations in glass color and the surface of your TheraBulb may show minor cosmetic blemishes. These may include small dimples, bubbles, areas of heavier or lighter coating, spots of darker or lighter color and minor marks on the bulb. Color variations and cosmetic blemishes may be more apparent when the bulb is on, but in no way negatively impact the performance or life of the bulb. To learn more, read our blog post Why Bulb Color and Performance Are Unrelated..
To learn about lamp options for operating your TheraBulbs, see our blog post, What Can I Use To Operate My TheraBulb?
A precautions fact sheet for use and care of the bulb is delivered electronically upon purchase.