- 240V for Use in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania and other countries with 220-240V electrical systems. NOT FOR USE IN US, CANADA, OR MEXICO.
- TheraBulb Designed to Maximize Near Infrared Output, NIR-A, IR-A, Red Light Therapy
- Emits Infrared Healing Wavelengths 700 - 1000 nanometers
- Peak Output at 750 nm
- Infrared Output Verified by Independent Laboratory
- High Intensity 250 Watt Therapeutic Infrared Heat Bulb
- RoHS Compliant Certified Product - Free of Hazardous and Toxic Materials (Including Lead, Teflon, and Mercury) - CE Certified
- Lab Certified Not to Emit EMF
- Fits Euro E27 Socket Rated at 250 Watts or Higher
- Compatible with 220-240V Infrared Saunas That Use Incandescent Infrared Bulbs
If you are purchasing TheraBulb as a replacement for a bulb in an existing lamp, click here for important information.
TheraBulb's 250 Watt NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb is a premium incandescent infrared bulb that emits infrared light in the healing wavelengths. It is designed to deliver a therapeutic level of infrared light and soothing warmth for added therapeutic benefit.
The TheraBulb 250 Watt - 240 Volt bulb is RoHS compliant and bears the CE mark, meaning it is free of specific hazardous materials restricted by Directive 2002/95/EC and meets EU health, safety, and environmental protection standards.
Please note that the surface of your TheraBulb may show minor cosmetic blemishes on the coating on the bulb including: small dimples, bubbles, areas of heavier or lighter coating, spots of darker or lighter color and minor marks on the bulb.
TheraBulb uses a thicker than typical coating on the outside surface that is both reflective and protective of the glass resulting in a bulb that more efficiently directs the release of infrared light safely through the top of the bulb. These marks may be more apparent when the bulb is on, but in no way negatively impact the performance or life of the bulb.
Operating Instructions and Precautions for use and care of the bulb are delivered electronically immediately upon purchase. A printed copy is included with each Therabulb.